The MdSNA provides a way for its membership to grow professionally. By meeting together, working together, and through communications from the official MdSNA Serving Spoon newsletter, there is an opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences that are basic to professional growth. A group can certainly benefit itself and its work through a united effort.
The Association shall strive to:
- Maintain and improve the health and nutrition education of the school children through nutritionally adequate and educationally sound nonprofit school food service.
- Work for high standards of nutrition education and school food service programs.
- Create and promote public interest and support of the work including pertinent legislation.
- Encourage and develop the highest standards for its membership by providing appropriate educational programs.
- Improve the well being of association members.