Active members are those of us engaged in nutritionally adequate, educationally sound, nonprofit school food service work or related activities. For membership information in our association please call our office at (410) 740-7278.
MdSNA (state association) Application
This application is for those who are joining state BUT NOT national
One application for individual use.
Three applications per page. Make copies to distribute to your chapter.
SNA (national association) Application
This application is for those who are joining state AND national
The BEST Investment You Will Ever Make For You And Your Career!
A membership that is owned by a school district (or state agency) in the name of an individual. This membership can be transferred to another employee in the same membership category if the original member/person leaves the district. SDM allows you to group all of your memberships together so that you can receive one invoice for all of your renewals once or twice a year (or as requested).The SDM is managed by a designated administrator within the school district (or state agency). SDM members still receive all the same benefits of individual membership.
For more information, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdm.
For a full guide about SDM, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdmguide.
100% Membership Application
Why Join SNA?
Here is the reason why...
- The larger the membership, the stronger the voice to our Congress.
- Recognized professionalism through Certification, Credentialing, Keys to Excellence, and Healthy US School Challenge.
- SNA research that sets trends, operation surveys, and media coverage; scholarship opportunities
- Benefit from education in Marketing, Nutrition Education, Administration and Operation through on-line webinars.
- Award winning School Nutrition magazine and SNA website.
- Available resources for National School Breakfast and Lunch Weeks, Public Relations Toolkit, and the new and exciting Tray Talk.
- Advocacy in all legislative activities including but not limited to Reauthorization, Hearings on the Hill, and “SCHOOL LUNCHING” Congress.
- Reduced fees for all special events and activities.
- NETWORKING, NETWORKING, NETWORKING... meet new friends and learn new ideas!
SNA Headquarters Is On The Move