SNA Resources Amidst the Covid-19 Crisis
The April issue of School Nutrition magazine will feature special coverage to help readers sort facts from misinformation and learn how other districts are managing during this crisis. If you would like the next few issues of SN to be mailed to a different address, such as your home, please logon to MyAccount and update your preferred address in the member record section. You can switch back at any time. Contact [email protected] for questions about changing your address.
If you are looking for more training as in-person meetings are being canceled or delayed, you can still advance your profession by earning CEUs with the many online training opportunities provided in the Training Zone. There is sure to be something to interest you ranging from live and on-demand webinars to training modules and conference videos.
Here are just a few of our popular programs designed by school nutrition operators just like you.
• 3/25 - Tips for Effective Communication with Your Community During COVID-19 School Closure
• 4/1 - SNA COVID-19 Wellness Series: How to Take Time for Yourself While You Take Care of Others
• Serving Students School Meals During COVID-19
• Food Allergy: Discussing the Science Behind the Facts
• Making it Count with Offer Versus Serve
• Procurement Do’s and Don’ts for Operators
• Effective Conflict Management
• Take a Trip Through the Tummy
• Employee Safety: Risk Management is a Win-Win
• The Four Essential Habits for Game Changers
• Dollars & Cents of Financial Management
• Culinary Skills
• School Nutrition Ethics